New Trick to Get a Deep Sleep - Story of Isabella Anderson

Well maybe I am an insomniac person or maybe I am not, I think I am going be an insomniac person. Let's read it out...

There are some circumstances that will make us insomniac. The reason I say that is.....

One at a time in the night we may feel sleep maybe 8 or 9 o clock but we don't want to sleep so early, so at the time 99 percent of the people use their mobile ( maybe in the darkroom) and destroy your sleep. it continues to all day, eventually, you become insomniac ever. this is what happens in the majority of the people.


It's about circumstances. for example, if you are staying in a hostel with people ( it could be your friends or strangers) you may not get sleep unless they should have as same mentality as yours. 
The reason I say this, for example sometimes you can't adjust with peoples, some don't want to sleep too early or they want to read or watch movies with others in your room so this is the problem when it comes to " Sleep well & Be healthy" subjects.


We see in the google when we search about sleep "it is better to erase your thoughts while going for asleep " 




Generally, it's very HARD for the people who are going through very hard situations, for example, jobs & money problems, family issues, tasks at the office, bank loans etc...... Hard! isn't it? 


I don't know how to advise but we need to control ourselves and prepare for the sleep if you are really conscious about sleep. Or just say yourself                " something good will happen in my life and I will wait for it"   clear your mind.....



I openly say this because I had gone through some situations like this so it's ok to say to the public, its relief :) isn't it? 


Sometimes even if I am not being tensioned and calmly prepare for the sleep then I may not get sleep, the reason I Don't know may be  I am more concentrate on my breathing which means 

I feel like I can't breathe I have breathing problems :D. 


To overcome these kinds of a situation, the best I can recommend is to listen to sounds. 

                                        

Who doesn't love rain? I hope you all do when the rain comes you just go the window and think something about happiness and sadness.

So this is the formula we are going to apply 

Just click on the video and you could hear the sound of rain with a thunderstorm . its nice! Isn't it? 

It's good for you to listen while you go for sleep because it makes you fall sleep ( just close your eyes and listen ) 



The second thing is that as I told you from the beginning, our circumstances are not the same especially its very hard for the people who are staying in a hostel. For them, I want to recommend  To buy sleep mask(price -120 rs, 2$)  its better for you to avoid lights disturbance.



Now you are ready, you got Sleep mask and something beautiful to listen that's enough you to fall sleep.

I am sure while you listen to the sounds your mind will divert into thoughts .trust me if you think about something sad you won't sleep so it's better if you think about your parents or wife or kids your mind will be happy and you slowly will sleep..

So make sure to think something nice 💗

Stay healthy Be happy

Comment below your experience.




2 comments:

  1. Its interesting i will try it out .thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. your point is good actually well i will try it thanks

    ReplyDelete