"My worst days of insomnia and curing" - LINCY

©pixabay

 My name is Lincy.this post is for all the people whoever is suffering from insomnia. This is how I recovered from insomnia. 
I have seen many times in websites that people have been talking about having too much food at night,drinking alcohol at night
,foods such as meats,pizza,chocolates those will sabotage your sleep.guys do not believe in it.cause i used to sleep many days by having those kind of foods and i still have been using it.99% of the people are saying utterly mad about some foods which will sabotage your sleep.I think people need to stop searching those kind of certain things in Google. But one thing I can assure you, COFFEE may sabotage your sleep at night.that's the scientifical fact.

insomnia may be occurring for mainly 3 reason...
1. taking nap everyday at noon
2. Stress
3. over using mobile at night
              
 When i was down with insomnia i googled it for the remedy and I asked so many people especially yoga masters but i didn't get any particular remedy for it. 
i wanted to cure it as promptly as possible.
some people said you must have to start doing yoga it will make you more relaxed and some people said avoid looking at the phone at night,
95% of the people advised me just get rid of your stress,etc......




I know what they said was absolutely true.start doing yoga is great if you want to cure insomnia but where is the time?
Can we do yoga in an exhausted situation?
I can't do it,cause sleepless night is the damn worst momen that will make you damn exhausted during the day and night,you will have no energy to work,no energy to walk even no interest to eat foods and also you will be mad at everyone,eventually you will become an anger. 

why i am saying this because it was my life when i was suffering insomnia so at the time I intended for having alcohol to get better sleep then I thought if I start having alcohol I won't be able to sleep without alcohol in the future. I didn't want to throw my life away from the reality. So I just skipped thinking alcohol.
So guys Do not try to fall for an alcohol or stuffs for getting good sleep I know some people do.
if you are currently doing it,may be you wont be able to stop when you want to.so that it will take your entire life into an abyss.
       


So during insomnia I didn't get sleep over 3 weeks.sometimes I got nap at noon but sometimes not.it made me kept losing my weight day by day.my eyes bag became tan and went deep.eventually i went to hospital,doctor gave some medicine but didn't work.
© Pixabay

Then I thought sometimes something's help in good sleep for instance working hard at the company and back to home and you might fall into sleep promptly.So guys my point is get exhausted by doing exercise at gym. 


Then I started doing exercise at gym.

I got my self tired,extremely tired. 
it was like I couldn't able to walk even a single step.so at the night I got sleep but i was intensely tired when i woke up but I was contented.so next day I continued what I did the same thing again and I got the good result.now a days I am sleeping well.yes it helped me a lot for getting sleep.

always remember when you are out of the state of insomnia do not take nap at noon cause insomnia will sabotage your health forever.

but not only the exercise also some foods helped me out.that I mentioned belw.

Tips to follow

1) stop drinking coffee at night
Do not drink coffee at nights because it refresh your body and will sabotage sleep.

2)avocado or yogurt
you must have to have little bit of avocado
or organic yogurt at evening.
they have high nutrients of magnesium and potassium help you to relax the body and fall asleep.                            

 3
) hardcore workout

do exercise at gym or home.have maximum protein enriched foods to grow muscles.
©pexels
4) control using mobile at night.
Do not use your mobile in the dark room at any situation.it may affect your eye sight and disturb your sleep

              Shoonya meditation
*If you have patience then start doing yoga.especially 'shoonya meditation'.
it will definitely be helped you out.
it may change your life style as well.




5 comments:

  1. Somehow it really helped me out.your point is right.exercise before bed make you exhausted and you will be damn tired that get you sleep promptly. Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it helped me a lot too your with your point

      Delete
  2. I really appreciated and I am happy you are getting sleep well. Sometimes I am not getting sleep that make me tired but when I started doing exercise before sleep it makes me tired of course and also I don't know I sleep very quickly because of exhaustion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tips is really useful to cure insomnia. But to regularize sleep cycle sleeplessness supplements is most effective. You can also try this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unfortunately, most people are unaware of these natural remedies and looking for them can be a hassle. Over the past year or so, one book has become a bestseller online and it’s ALL about natural remedies. insomnia

    ReplyDelete